Sunday, March 27, 2005

Bathroom blahs



Here's a shot of the master bathroom. It's very small and does not have a tub, only a shower. While the bathroom itself is in decent shape, the tiling is pink. I have no quarrels with the color pink in general, but I certainly don't want it as the main color in my bathroom. So, my hope is that later this year I will be able to do a major bathroom upgrade by taking out the shower and linen closet adjoining it, installing a bathtub/shower so the First Mate can relax from time to time, and removing all that ridiculous pink tile. There has to be something out there that doesn't remind me of Pepto-Bismol.

The really sad part is that the bathroom on the ground floor, an otherwise fine place to do one's business, has white subway tiling that is bordered with pink tiles, and some knucklehead thought it would be a nice touch to match the pink tile with a hot pink sink console.

WTF?!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter